Example 1 dispays odd. Has errors?

Installation Problems And Solutions

Example 1 dispays odd. Has errors?

Postby AndyEee » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi. I tried installing and found the examples interesting. This looks very useful to me. But the Example 1 has a problem and I cannot see why. So I totally uninstalled and reinstalled but still same problem. Example 2 appears as expected with the 2 buttons at the top of the page but here is what I see in Example 1. I see query echoed and no buttons.
matefree.jpg
matefree.jpg (87.77 KiB) Viewed 14495 times

The buttons can be retrieved by setting trackHistory = true and the echoing of the query can be removed by setting information div to font size=0 but I don't see why this behaviour happens straight out of the box. I cannot see why this happens with Example 1 and not with Example 2 and I cannot see any relevant differences in the code between Example 1 and Example 2.
Any clues?
AndyEee

Re: Example 1 dispays odd. Has errors?

Postby admin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 pm

The query can be suppressed by setting the viewQuery option to false or by simply removing it.
Code: Select all
$this->Editor->setConfig('viewQuery',false);
admin
Site Admin

Postby AndyEee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm

OK. That does now make sense. Thanks.
AndyEee

Postby cobalthack » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 pm

admin wrote:The query can be suppressed by setting the viewQuery option to false or by simply removing it.
Code: Select all
$this->Editor->setConfig('viewQuery',false);

This is done on line 77 inside Example1.php file.Hope it helps who is searching which file to edit.

Regards.
cobalthack

Return to Installation