how to export or search the user columns in mysql ajax table

Discuss MySQL Ajax Table Editor

how to export or search the user columns in mysql ajax table

Postby testuser » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:51 am

Hi

I have created a customcolumns using the usercoulmns option with the following code

$usercoulmns[] = array(
'title' => 'Total Amount',
'call_back_fun' => array(&$this,'calculate amount'),
);
$this->Editor->setConfig('usercoulmns',$usercoulmns);

function calculate amount($info)
{
//calculating the amount
$html.='<td>'.$totalamount.'</td>';
return $html;

}

This is how Iam displaying my custom td values

but normally when I click on export option of mysql ajax table editor ,it is exporting/searching only the table columns which has permissions .But the custom user column values are not able to export/search. So Please tell how can I make the User columns also to export/search.Please tell me this I do have so many tables with custom columns so It will be helpful to me a lot
testuser

Re: how to export or search the user columns in mysql ajax t

Postby admin » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:33 am

Unfortunately userColumns are not searchable. You could try using the csv_export_fun option to get the data to export but to make it searchable you will have to use a mysql view to calculate the column in sql and then use mysql ajax table editor with that view. Or if it is a simple calculation you could use the display_mask option.
admin
Site Admin

Re: how to export or search the user columns in mysql ajax t

Postby testuser » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:38 am

Sorry I have understood what you mean to say But its a complex calculation which requires selecting queried from two more tables.I have managed the export function manually,But I couldn't make it with search function. Can you please give me an idea of searching of custom columns in mysql ajax table editor using mysql view.

Please atleast provide me a link so that I can follow it..This is the main issue Iam facing from several days..
testuser

Return to Open Discussion