There was a problem with the response text

Discuss MySQL Ajax Table Editor

Re: There was a problem with the response text

Postby admin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Actually on second thought I am not sure if you can enable modules with .htaccess. I know you can set php values but I have never tried enabling a module. Maybe a custom php.ini file would be better (if godaddy allows it).
admin
Site Admin

Postby MrMatt » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

GoDaddy allows custom php.ini files. I contacted their tech support yesterday and asked them if they would enable the module. The guy I spoke to said that they didn't have that module installed which I find hard to believe. Do you have an example of a php.ini file where the module is enabled that I could try or do you know if I just create one in notepad with only the basic lines to enable that module? Here is my current php info for that site: http://ohcripes.com/phpinfo.php Thanks again for all your help. I try to check out ads on your site as much as possible. You really provide great support for your script.
MrMatt

Postby admin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Did you ever get this working? The phpinfo page looks like it has the mbstring module enabled.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MrMatt » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes, it turns out that I my account with Godaddy was still on PHP 4 even though it should have been 5. I was able to upgrade and that took care of the problems. It works fine now. Thanks!
MrMatt

Previous

Return to Open Discussion