URGENT HELP ME PLEASE URGENT

Discuss MySQL Ajax Table Editor Pro Version

URGENT HELP ME PLEASE URGENT

Postby buconet » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 pm

I hope that this time you can be lucky that someone can help me , because in the last comments I made ​​no lights of any help, but hey I 'm going to be insistent with it have if someone can now help with the following:

I have a select which desire when selecting a record this read me a perteniciente to a column of a table in the database, field and I want this value actualize an input with SetHTML function but have not achieved something similar to it , like I want to hide some input when some element is chosen if so appropriate. any idea how to do that ?

I have the PRO version

This is my code
Code: Select all

$tableColumns['NUMERO_INVENTARIO'] = array('display_text' => 'Numero Inventario',
         'perms' => 'EVCTAXQSFHO', 'mysql_add_fun' => 'upper','mysql_edit_fun' => 'upper',
         'val_fun' => array(&$this,'validateFun'),
         'input_info' => 'size="100"'
      );

$tableColumns['PROGRAMA'] = array(
         'display_text' => 'Programa',
         'perms' => 'EVCAXQSFHOT',

'select_array' => array(
            'NORMAL' => 'NORMAL',
            'FONDEN' => 'FONDEN'
            ),'input_info' => 'onchange="toAjaxTableEditor(\'filtrar_grupos\',this.value);"'); 

function LlenarGruposDeCarreras($programa)
                   {
               $this->Editor->setHtmlValue('NUMERO_INVENTARIO','new_value_of_input_elem');

//$this->Editor->addTooltipMsg($programa);

}

$userActions = array('filtrar_grupos' => array(&$this,'LlenarGruposDeCarreras'));
      $this->Editor->setConfig('userActions',$userActions);

Somebody can help me???????
buconet

Return to Pro Version